CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
CSM is placing a call for experienced Account/Production Managers/Directors in New York City who are passionate and knowledgeable about the power of a fully integrated approach to brand marketing in the F&B / CPG space.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who requires a fast-paced environment, loves to get their hands dirty, and possesses the energy and desire to learn and absorb, to bring big ideas to life, and work with fun, smart people who give it their all. All the time.
As the "nerve center" for integrated brands that utilize creative, PR, social media, digital, experiential, promotional, and strategy to bring a holistic F&B/CPG marketing campaign to life, s/he is responsible for directing, supporting, and staying on top of key aspects of the experiential program, ensuring that quality work is provided to each client in a timely, cost-effective manner.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create high-impact trial and engagement activation plans for client brand(s)
- Account activation from conception through completion, working closely with internal Creative Strategy, Creative Design, Account Leadership and Production teams to take a concept from idea to execution
- Heavy involvement in all account planning, programming, execution, and client interaction
- Present recommendations and plans to clients (brand-specific, experiential and senior leadership) and strategic agency partners for approval
- Think holistically about and plan for experiential campaign’s impact on PR, social, digital, influencer/talent, OOH, shopper marketing, and vice versa
- Coordinate grassroots/guerilla marketing activations in multiple markets, often simultaneously
- Plan and coordinate large-scale event activations with contextually relevant engagement that align with overarching brand campaign
- Staff and manage brand educators across multiple markets
- Provide forward-thinking/innovative ideas for client’s business
- Stay up to date on client/brand competition, competitive issues, products, and industry trends; ensure each of his/her team is also up to date on this key information
- Effectively recap events and activation data for client and senior management review on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate an understanding and a passion for his/her clients’ industry, business, consumer and brands (many times by taking initiative to independently investigate and stay on top of this information, as well as share it with other members of the team)
- Ability to effectively negotiate agreements (client and vendor)
- Embody CSM’s culture, extraordinary level of service, and intense dedication to going the extra mile
- Work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to deliver executional excellence
- Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation sessions with cross-functional teams
- Pursue organic business growth opportunities
- Travel and weekend work, as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4–10 years experience in similar environment
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- Strong focus in creating brand experiences, including activations at large- and mid-scale events, mobile tours, short-term residencies / pop-ups, and hosted events
- Experience in creating brand experiences, as well as the supporting elements that amplify any campaign: digital, social, creative, retail, promotional
- Strong leadership, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to manage top-level client relationships
- Proven leader with strong ability to self-motivate
- Experience in content development; excellent presentation skills
- Strong writer; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick thinker and able problem-solver who is also both flexible and resilient
- Team builder and team player
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, willing to try things she/he hasn't done before
- Uses time effectively, and is able to both multitask and prioritize appropriate tasks for each program
- Shows resourcefulness and ability to act independently
- Demonstrates sound judgment and creative thinking
- Displays a positive attitude
- Works well with vendors, staff, supervisors, etc.
- Thinks creatively on behalf of the client, and is proactive with new ideas