THE CSM WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to
embody characteristics of the CSM Way, and exemplify this through our work. The CSM Way is
not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the
principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service,
building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our
history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow CSM teammates, creativity, passion,
leadership, and teamwork.
All CSM teammates should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good
management, of both programs and people.
Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our Strategic Communications
team as a social media and creative asset for the Spring semester.
The internship will be 4 months long with a start date of January 13, 2020.
We prefer candidates that can spend 3-5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship;
however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
The Strategic Communications team is responsible for social media (including creating copy,
creative, and implementation strategy on new and existing accounts), and CSM internal
strategy (including social media, award opportunities, and event activation). The scope of work
includes communications and social media campaign strategies, content development, and
working closely with the Creative and Brand Promotions department to implement exciting new
- You will help develop creative around content strategy for social media
- You will monitor social media coverage and relevant analytics
- You will draft communications strategy plans, social media copy, and award submissions for CSM and our clients
- You have the ability to create simple graphics from creative brainstorms
- You are proficient in photo and video editing
- You have the skills to interpret analytical data into visually appealing presentations
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive when taking on new challenges
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the CSM Way
CSM North America, a member of the London-based CSM Sport & Entertainment global network of agencies, is a leading consulting, marketing solutions, and brand experience company. Headquartered in New York City, the company conceives, designs, markets, and measures global brand experiences. Our core experience and proven track record are in the areas of management consulting, creative-concepting and design, brand marketing, and activation. We specialize in engaging audiences who are passionate about sport, music, entertainment, and social impact. With offices nationwide and hundreds of teammates, we’re proud of the award-winning campaigns we’ve delivered for many of the world’s leading brands, properties, and non-profits over the last two decades.
CSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work