THE LEADDOG WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way, and exemplify this through our work. The LeadDog Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow LeadDoggers, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All LeadDoggers should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our Strategic Communications team as a social media and creative asset for the Summer semester. The internship will be 3 months long with a start date of May 21, 2018.
We prefer candidates that can spend 5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship; however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
The Strategic Communications team is responsible for social media (including creating copy, creative, and implementation strategy on new and existing accounts), and LeadDog internal strategy (including social media, award opportunities, and event activation). The scope of work includes communications and social media campaign strategies, content development, and working closely with the Creative and Brand Promotions department to implement exciting new activations.
- You will help develop creative around content strategy for social media
- You will monitor social media coverage and relevant analytics
- You will draft communications strategy plans, social media copy, and award submissions for LeadDog and our clients
- You have the ability to create simple graphics from creative brainstorms
- You are proficient in photo and video editing
- You have the skills to interpret analytical data into visually appealing presentations
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive when taking on new challenges
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way
ABOUT LEADDOG MARKETING GROUP, INC.
LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. is a 18-year old, 180+ person turnkey marketing solutions agency headquartered in New York City with a satellite office in San Francisco. LeadDog is proud and humbled to be named 2016 Best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing by Sports Business Journal. LeadDog emphasizes the power of the idea, and specializes in brand, cause, sports, food/beverage, and media/entertainment properties. Marquee clients include: AUDI; Intel; Coke; NFLPA, ABC Television; World Wrestling Entertainment; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure; Reebok; and Kohl’s. LeadDog is a truly full-service integrated marketing agency with services all under one roof including: experiential marketing, strategic partnerships, design/branding, brand strategy, strategic communications, digital/interactive, social media, and sweepstakes/contests.
LeadDog is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.