THE LEADDOG WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way, and exemplify this through our work. The LeadDog Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow LeadDoggers, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All LeadDoggers should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
Do you want to help build a culture where people feel valued and where they can thrive? You would be a great fit for our Internal Operations team. We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our team for the Summer semester. The internship will be 3 months long with a start date of May 21, 2018.
We prefer candidates that can spend 5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship; however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
Internal Operations Department Description:
The Human Resources Team (also known as the Internal Operations team) is responsible for the daily life and cultivating our culture at LeadDog. The Internal Operations team focuses on the most important part of our business – our people. We believe when people are excited and passionate about what they do, our business will be successful. This team is responsible for cultivating and maintaining our unique culture at LeadDog, which includes: recruiting, onboarding, training, and staff development initiatives.
- You will learn and assist with the full-cycle recruiting process for new hires
- You will help revamp and streamline onboarding processes for new hires
- You will research and provide new ideas for trainings for all employees
- You will assist with executing the Summer LeadDog Cup project for all interns
- You will work on special projects with the entire Internal Operations team
- You love making lists and staying organized
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive when taking on new challenges
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are interested in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for others
- You are involved on your college campus – whether in admissions, student activities, sports or philanthropy – and are passionate about contributing to your community
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way
ABOUT LEADDOG MARKETING GROUP, INC.
LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. is a 15-year old, 180+ person turnkey marketing solutions agency headquartered in New York City with a satellite office in San Francisco. LeadDog is proud and humbled to be named 2016 Best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing by Sports Business Journal. LeadDog emphasizes the power of the idea, and specializes in brand, cause, sports, food/beverage, and media/entertainment properties. Marquee clients include: AUDI; Intel; Coke; NFLPA, ABC Television; World Wrestling Entertainment; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Reebok; Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure; and Kohl’s. LeadDog is a truly full-service integrated marketing agency with services all under one roof including: experiential marketing, strategic partnerships, design/branding, brand strategy, strategic communications, digital/interactive, social media, and sweepstakes/contests.
LeadDog is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.