THE LEADDOG WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way, and exemplify this through our work. The LeadDog Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow LeadDoggers, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All LeadDoggers should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to join our Client Partnerships team for the Summersemester. The internship will be 3 months long with a start date of May 21, 2018.
We prefer candidates that can spend 5 days a week with us. This is an unpaid internship; however, we offer college credit and a travel stipend.
The Client Partnerships Team is responsible for developing relationships, generating new opportunities (including RFPs) and brainstorming and developing creative responses to clients' requests. We are exposed to the inner-working of the business of many industries, as our clients and partners are a diverse mix. Just about all new LeadDog programs stem from this division of the company. Many of the ideas we pursue have never been done before so above all else we look for ambitious, imaginative, problem-solvers with a healthy portion of competitiveness that will find a way to get positive outcomes out of un-charted situations.
- You will participate in brainstorming sessions and aid in the development of creative ideas for new programs
- You will conduct research on program needs (e.g., venues, permits, supplies) and help create budgets for potential programs
- You will help maintain contact lists of new business leads
- You will help create presentation decks and leave-behind materials
- You will assist in preparing and managing the shipment of targeted promotional mailers
- You will create and update company case studies of all events and programs for use in presentations and mailings
- You have a can-do attitude and thrive when taking on new challenges
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are interested in brand research and understanding different industries
- You are involved on your college campus – whether in admissions, student activities, sports or philanthropy – and are passionate about contributing to your community
- You are currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- You must be able to receive college credit for the internship
- You embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way
ABOUT LEADDOG MARKETING GROUP, INC.
LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. is a 18-year old, 180+ person turnkey marketing solutions agency headquartered in New York City with a satellite office in San Francisco. LeadDog is proud and humbled to be named 2016 Best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing by Sports Business Journal. LeadDog emphasizes the power of the idea, and specializes in brand, cause, sports, food/beverage, and media/entertainment properties. Marquee clients include: AUDI; Intel; Coke; NFLPA, ABC Television; World Wrestling Entertainment; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Reebok; Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure; and Kohl’s. LeadDog is a truly full-service integrated marketing agency with services all under one roof including: experiential marketing, strategic partnerships, design/branding, brand strategy, strategic communications, digital/interactive, social media, and sweepstakes/contests.
LeadDog is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.