*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Manager, Digital Advertising is a Paid Social expert and loves the challenge of developing effective campaigns across platforms.
As Manager, Digital Advertising, you will be accountable for effectively driving registrations and participation across the portfolio of The IRONMAN Group operated events. With hundreds of events in more than 50 countries, we are the largest operator of mass participation events in the world.
In this highly visible role, you’ll focus on crafting innovative paid social programs working closely with the Marketing teams, to translate business goals into relevant customer experiences that drive revenue and engagement and be responsible for setting up, optimizing and reporting on the effectiveness of these social campaigns.
- Lead the development of outstanding social media strategies to support brand & performance based goals
- Partner with an outside agency to plan and run paid social media budgets across platforms.
- Proactively drive measurement with performance insights and a testing & optimization driven culture.
- Drive targeting consistency across audience management platforms
- Build testing methodology for new platforms and establish performance thresholds.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how new platforms can best be leveraged.
- Compile data across social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including key metrics and analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- 2-4 years biddable media, paid social or equivalent experience
- Proven expertise in performance marketing with a preference for paid social media expertise
- Facebook certification desired.
- Advanced knowledge of social media tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Socialbakers, CrowdTangle, BuzzSomo, etc.
- Robust analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Must work well under pressure and be able to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.