VIP Experiences intern will collaborate with the team in all stages of event hospitality planning– focus areas will be event coordination, hospitality and marketing. Internship position requires an individual that is outgoing, self-motivated and must possess effective communication skills, both verbal and written as well as an interest in sports management and/or event hospitality.
- Assist full-time staff with event planning and marketing tasks
- Assist in building event timelines and activation plans
- Learn to update and maintain registration programs
- Assist with customer service using in-house platforms
- Assist with special marketing projects; developing, scheduling, organizing and submitting content to in-house teams.
- Assist with website and email updates
Schedules are as follows and can be flexible based on an individual’s academic calendars:
- Summer internships run June through early-September
- Fall internships run late August through December
- Days/Hours: Monday – Wednesday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.