We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. HR Intern responsibilities include filing, processing invoices and help with Accounts Payable. If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.