Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Analytics, the Global CRM Specialist is responsible for supporting the Global Partnerships department through sponsorship, expo, VIP, charity, and group sales inventory and systems management utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and KORE™.
The Global CRM Specialist will engage in account, contact, and inventory systems projects that support consistent sales growth, team coordination, dynamic reporting, and enhances accuracy of internal communication. Projects and tasks will include the following:
- Management of global systems users for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, KORE™ (Sales Inventory System), and other sales management platforms
- Generating & maintaining sponsorship sales inventory data in sales CRM systems
- Assisting with reporting and asset inventory tracking for Global Partnerships
- Assisting with the development & maintenance of the IRONMAN Expo Sales website through data input and inventory management
- Management/Enforcement of CRM user rules
- Management of Account Assignment Process
- Development and evolution of CRM sales campaign process and conversion tracking
- Other duties may include providing administrative assistance, as needed, to support the Global Partnerships team and IRONMAN organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or relevant equivalent
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Necessary Job Skills:
Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Outlook, Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a CRM system
- Experience managing inventory
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in data visualization/business intelligence tools (Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.)
- General accounting principles
As part of Wanda Sports Group, The IRONMAN Group® operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the Velothon® Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, trail running like Ultra-Trail Australia™, and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings.
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.