The Digital Graphic Designer needs to be highly creative, organized and detail-oriented individual that produces content that engages endurance athletes and fans. To be successful, the candidate must possess a passion for an active lifestyle and have a proven track record in establishing and achieving ambitious goals.
- Help to establish digital design best practice for content, social media and short form video
- Lead, develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics per brand
- Seek ways to enhance e-commerce experience (mobile and responsive design).
- Proactively use design, UX and mockups to communicate new inspiring brand experiences
- Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
- Attend meetings and track next steps/follow-ups for projects
- Work closely with, communicate and present creative with all key stakeholders and counterparts
- Have an understanding of fully integrated branding design to support the development of digital kits for our content and social media teams
- Deliver assets in the correct format and on time
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of digital experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- General understanding of content strategy, branding, marketing and engagement
- Photoshop expert level and superior Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and video editing including After Effects are a plus
- Strong understanding of social media content design
- Strong understanding of web standards and latest web technologies, image optimization and cross-browser compatibility
- Interest in endurance sports, or experience in sports a plus
- Experience in animation or digital formats such as slow motion, boomerang, AR, or experimental formats a plus
As part of Wanda Sports Group, The IRONMAN Group® operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the Velothon® Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, trail running like Ultra-Trail Australia™, and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings.
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.