2019 Fall Semester
This role is responsible for providing operational, technical and clerical support to the IRONMAN Athlete Services team. Key responsibilities of this position will be to help with projects, support the team with varied customer service tasks, as well other tasks as assigned relating to running and triathlon events.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon/running/endurance sports.
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Sport Management, Sport Recreation or Sport Business, or other related field.
- This will be an unpaid internship in exchange for college credits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.