We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Huddle is the leader in high school event tickets and marketing. The company has built a trusted reputation for connecting brands to their network of high schools through innovative marketing products like Huddle Tickets and other unique integrated marketing partnerships. Huddle, based in Alpharetta, Georgia, builds programs rooted in serving a targeted audience and converting them into passionate brand advocates. Learn more at HuddleInc.com
Position Description: The Vice President, Corporate Partnerships is a valuable and senior member of the corporate sales team responsible for generating revenue through corporate partnerships. The VP will work closely with the EVP to conceptualize and execute regional and national sponsorship programs that maximize profit margins and revenue targets. The candidate must be a solutions-focused seller with a proven track record of closing six & seven figure clients. The VP will have day-to-day responsibility for Huddle Tickets and other Huddle activation programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- 12+ years of sales experience, with a preference of sports sponsorships or integrated partnership sales.
- Must be a sophisticated and consultative seller with ability to pivot when needed to fit a client’s need.
- Proven track record of outstanding sales achievement, including an ability to land new, six and seven figure clients and an ability to renew and upsell existing clients.
- Creative-minded and solutions-focused, with the ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Must be a high character individual who operates above reproach. Must embody the Huddle B6 values, including Be Likable, Be Open, Be Generous, Be Faithful, Be Humble, and Be Growing.
- An affinity or knowledge of high school sports is preferred.
- Regional & national travel required.
- Must be able to develop deep, collaborative relationships with key Huddle personnel, including revenue team, partnership solutions, marketing, finance, etc.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate to Huddle sales.
- Strong computer skills with experience operating Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Microsoft Office suite.