Fanatics Authentic Jobs
Part Time Retail Supervisor with Houston Dynamo in Houston, TX
Houston Dynamo jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston, TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics ( www.fanatics.com ), FansEdge ( www.fansedge.com ) and Kitbag ( www.kitbag.com ) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic ( www.fanaticsauthentic.com ). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Our retail supervisors are responsible for creating the ultimate game day and shopping experience for our fans. Our employees must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for everyone that walks through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you! This position could be full or part-time depending on specific needs and budget of property.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outstanding personality and work ethic
- Excellent and Articulate communication skills
- Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
- Must be pleasant, friendly and well-groomed
- Show expertise when selling product multiple items in each transaction
- Must be willing to work extended hours on game days and during events
- Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
- Maintain general protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures
- Accuracy in opening and closing procedures
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage, coach and inspire sales associates on an ongoing basis
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have a H.S Diploma or GED
- Past experience working in retail or sales preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and move about the location for 8 to 12 hours per day.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
How did you hear about this job?