Fanatics Authentic Jobs
Part Time - Retail Game Day Staff with Chicago Fire in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview, IL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics ( www.fanatics.com ), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com ) and Kitbag ( www.kitbag.com ) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic ( www.fanaticsauthentic.com ). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Our part-time retail employees are responsible for creating the ultimate game day and shopping experience for our fans. Our employees must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for every one that walk through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Outstanding personality and work ethic
• Excellent and Articulate communication skills
• Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
• Must be pleasant, friendly and well-groomed
• Show expertise when selling product
• Sell multiple items in each transaction
• Must be willing to work extended hours on game days and during events
• Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
• Maintain general protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures
• Accuracy in opening and closing procedures
Education and Experience
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Past experience working in retail or sales preferred.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Provide a fun, but professional environment for fans and teammates
• Excellent accuracy when using POS systems
• Be a sports “Fanatic” and ability to chat sports with the customer. Especially the team at your location
• Ability to learn and retain inventory knowledge so that you will be able to assist customers looking for certain products or the ability to upsell.
• Knowledge to be able to provide Excellent Customer Service while staying within guidelines of Store Policies.
• Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the facility as needed. Game Day scheduling may have exposure to various weather elements (rainy, windy, cold, high temperatures, etc) if assigned location is outside of the shop.
• Retail shop environment. Game Day scheduling can be in various locations outside of the shop with carts, stands, or kiosks.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
How did you hear about this job?