The Marketing Manager leads marketing and sales efforts related to USA Archery’s individual
and club memberships, programs, events, products and services to retain and maximize
revenue generation and overall organizational growth in alignment with USA Archery’s strategic
plans and goals.
- Utilizing business intelligence, establishes a periodized marketing plan with short-term,mid-range and long-range goals and associated budgets and monitors return oninvestment.
- Executes digital advertising opportunities internally and externally to increase overallrecruitment, retention, and reactivation.
- Leverages the momentum of LA2028 to promote and grow the sport of archery in theUnited States.
- Collaborates with USA Archery staff to offer standardized event and program branding,marketing assets and member experience across all USA Archery programs and events.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors technological and demographic factors and trends, so that endemic and non-endemic marketing and communications opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Coordinates with USA Archery staff to plan and execute advertising campaigns to include print, digital, social, and direct mail content strategies with defined timelines.Develops and recommends pricing, inventory, and advertising strategy for USA Archery’s online shop.
- Coordinates logistics, marketing materials and branded presence at conferences and tradeshows.
- Ensures effective control of marketing resources to be certain that the achievement ofmarketing objectives is within designated budgets.
- Evaluates reactions to programs and promotions to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy and implementation plans to meet changing needs.
- Conducts membership and other surveys to evaluate member and club satisfactionand changing market needs.
- Works collaboratively with USA Archery staff to schedule communications, creative and the development of other marketing assets.
Standard office equipment
Office in Colorado Springs, CO - Some travel will be required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in marketing, communications and/or creative design preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Experience with CMS systems such as Wordpress, CRM systems such as Smartsheet, Email Marketing Platforms such as Constant Contact, social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, Survey Monkey, and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Mouse Flow preferred.
- Experience in creative design, writing, photo, and video editing desired.
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team building orientation.
- Supports transparency, ethical decision making and always acts with the highest
- degree of integrity.
POSITION REPORTS TO
Senior Director of Communications and Marketing
Deadline for Resume Submission: The full-time position will remain open until filled.
$60,000 to $75,000 depending on applicant’s qualifications and experience. This position is
Bonus potential related to performance.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Employer contribution toward Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance and AD and D ($100,000 coverage), 60% Short-Term
- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Care and Child Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account if enrolled in certain high deductible medicals plans
- Simple IRA participation following qualifying period (currently employer match up to 3% of salary)
- Eligible to enroll in other supplemental/voluntary coverage
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal
opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.