Title: Member Administrator
Reports to: Member Administration Manager
Location: Charleston, South Carolina (remote considered)
Status: Full-time / Salaried / Non-Exempt
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible development environment for players of all ages. Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Member Administrator is part of the team responsible for the day-to-day servicing and execution of US Club Soccer’s registration and member administration processes. This person will work collaboratively with staff to provide exceptional service, address inquiries and requests in a timely matter, and contribute to the overall success of US Club Soccer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute the tournament sanctioning application process.
- Process certificate of insurance requests.
- Process accident medical insurance claims, and generally assist with insurance-related inquiries.
- Execute the new member org application process, including intake, provisioning, onboarding and initial training.
- Coordinate, monitor and execute player and staff registration/eligibility requirement verifications and other member administration processes in US Club Soccer’s registration platform(s).
- Promptly triage, manage and thoroughly address member support inquiries via various mediums.
- Assist with audits, reviews and other safeguarding, compliance, and member administration initiatives as warranted.
- Ensure knowledge management and appropriate documentation, and proactively identify areas of refinement or change.
- Occasional evening/weekend work may be required, particularly during times of high volume.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
This position requires an individual who is proactive, of high integrity, and able to work cooperatively in a team environment while representing US Club Soccer in a professional manner. Additional qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution, or equivalent previous work experience.
- Proficiency with applicable software, technology and online registration and related platforms.
- Highly refined abilities in time management, prioritization and administration.
- Strong diligence, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently, and produce high-quality output within specific time constraints.
- Competent and comfortable providing service via virtual meetings and screensharing.
- Ability to use discretion and handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Must have U.S. work authorization.
- Must pass background screening and complete SafeSport Training as a condition of employment.
The position will remain open until filled with interviews starting no sooner than March 20, 2023. The anticipated start date is April 17, 2023 or later.
This position is employed by CSM for US Club Soccer. CSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.