Robert K. Kraft Fellowship - Kraft Sports & Entertainment (Foxborough · MA)
Kraft Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Foxborough · MA
SUMMARY: Kraft Sports and Entertainment is seeking driven, hard-working BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color) individuals to join our team in January 2022, for a year-long program where they will learn how the sports and events business operates through real-life work assignments. The goal of this program is to diversify the future of the sports and entertainment management industry by providing opportunity and access to BIPOC candidates connected to the New England community. The ideal candidates will be highly motivated, organized and interested in learning about the inner workings of the professional sports industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Program: An assigned mentor will support the Fellows’ navigation and fulfillment throughout this Program. Throughout the Fellowship, there will be opportunities to present to Family Ownership and Executive Leadership as well as meet with department leaders who support our sports and events management business. Fellows will rotate through the four functional areas of the organization:
- Event Operations: Work closely with the event operations team on work assignments during both event and non-event days. Assignments may include individual or team-based projects for parking, site operations and facility operations departments.
- Corporate Partnerships: Learn how to deliver exceptional customer service working closely with account executives during both event and non-event days. Assignments may include greeting and hosting clients and season ticket members, executing unique members-only special events and individual or team-based projects.
- Community & Fan Engagement: Assist with the development and execution of all activations and initiatives involved with the New England Revolution Community & Fan Engagement team. Assignments may include researching local community needs, event planning, and matchday programming.
- Marketing and Content: Join the content team on the planning, production and promotion of daily content for the New England Patriots and other organizational needs. Assignments may include brainstorming ideas, researching projects or cataloguing content.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - none
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and Person of Color)
- Passionate about a career in the sports and entertainment management industry and willingness to learn
- Previous academic and/or work experience in a field related to Sports and Event Management is a plus
- Preference given to candidates who are from the New England area or attended a New England area school
- Ability to commit to working at least 40 hours per week, including some nights and weekends
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible in adapting to change
- Service and team oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands on the computer
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Flexibility to adapt to a continually changing and fast paced business environment
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.