Jobs & Current Searches
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
Many people ask us, "Look out for me!" when there is a job that might fit their background. This has been exhausting to remember what job everyone wants. We first tried rolodex cards, then even a database. But we still couldn't please everyone. So, technology has finally caught up, and you can help us remind you when a job for which we are recruiting would best fit you. Please fill out an online profile with us.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Senior Director of Ticket Operations
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage ticket office operations with a focus on driving revenue through the sale all ticket products.
- Manage and supervise ticket operations members.
- Hire and train qualified ticket operations staff members with the goal of supporting all sales efforts.
- Manage ticket sales for a number of major and minor events throughout the year.
- Create and manage annual departmental budget with responsibility for meeting financial objectives.
- Establish, uphold and review operational policies and procedures for ticket office operations.
- Responsible for financial reporting relating to ticketing. Balance, deposit and report daily receipts. Manage the cash control and office reconciliation while actively collaborating with the Accounting department with established procedures.
- Facilitate efficient relationship between ticket sales, premium seating sales and ticket operations to ensure ease of sales process and maximize sales potential.
- Represent the department at regular strategy meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Work closely with sales and service staff members to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Act as primary liaison with TicketMaster. Using the TicketMaster Archtics ticketing system will build all events and associated codes to enable Ticket Operations to offer a variety of ticket-related products to customers. This includes events, prices, discounts, system user codes, and other factors necessary for the sale of tickets through multiple source channels including the ticket office, inside and outside reps, retail outlets, Internet, and other methods.
- Collaborate with TicketMaster to ensure that staff support is given to complete tasks, that proper training is being conducted and reporting needs are being met. Ensure the proper equipment is pre-tested and functioning properly to service all events.
- Manage CRM operation.
- Manage all Ticket Operations customer communications including and not limited to invoicing.
- Managing walk up sales and will call plan and procedures. (including staffing)
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of computerized ticket sales, preferably the TicketMaster system.
- Excellent Ticket Office operations and customer service experience.
- Strong permanent and event staff management skills.
- Possess a clear understanding of the data available to CRM and other reporting tool systems.
- Excellent skill in developing and managing department budgets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven effective management of multiple related areas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and long hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Archtics software.
- Minimum 5 years management and staff management.
- Prior experience in sports, music or corporate entertainment planning preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Do you have previous experience with Archtics? If so, please explain.
Yes/No: Do you have 5 years of staff management experience?