Jobs & Current Searches
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
Many people ask us, "Look out for me!" when there is a job that might fit their background. This has been exhausting to remember what job everyone wants. We first tried rolodex cards, then even a database. But we still couldn't please everyone. So, technology has finally caught up, and you can help us remind you when a job for which we are recruiting would best fit you. Please fill out an online profile with us.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Director of Premium Seat Sales
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase and retention of premium ticket inventory in order to meet/exceed established revenue targets and sales objectives.
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking and cold calls.
- Maintain and grow current relationships for renewals, referrals and cross-selling.
- Develop and implement a plan to reach annual revenue goals.
- Participate in regular dialogue with the Regional Vice President of Premium Seat Sales to establish best processes and strategies for driving new business and retaining existing clients.
- Day-to-day management of the Premium Seat Sales Coordinator.
- Overall management and quality control of VIP Lounge operation in conjunction with the venue General Manager and Sales Coordinator.
- Work closely with other members of the premium seat team and venue staff to ensure inventory integrity, high levels of customer service and enhance overall team performance.
- Management/oversight of ticket distribution to clients in conjunction with the sales coordinator.
- Responsible for collection of accounts receivable for the Premium Sales Department.
- Maintain accurate records in CRM regarding activities and sales.
- Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations and like type organizations.
- Develop and manage operating expenses, while adhering to financial budget parameters/guidelines.
- Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information, e-marketing, etc.
- Work event nights which may result in extended days and hours (including holidays and weekends) hosting events, client entertainment and other activities as required.
Skills & Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, Communications or equivalent job experience in a related field. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of five years in professional or collegiate sports season ticket sales, direct business to business sales or media/sponsorship sales experience.
- Proficient to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Archtics, Ticketmaster, Salesforce and/or CRM-related software applications required.
- Strong ability to work with others in a collaborative, respectful manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Do you have five or more years of professional or collegiate sports season ticket sales, direct business to business sales or media/sponsorship sales experience? If so, explain.
Yes/No: Do you have experience using Archtics, Ticketmaster, Salesforce and/or other CRM platforms? If so, explain.