Position: Account Executive, Business Development
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports To: Manager, Business Development
Status: Full time
Over the last five years the Miami Dolphins are recognized as one of the premier organizations to work for in professional sports. With the tremendous growth we are looking to add 2-3 talented individuals to our Business Development Team. This team is an integral part of the Dolphins Ticket Sales Team and more importantly has been a career springboard for individuals looking to grow their careers. We have had seven (7) promotions to ticket sales leadership and twelve (12) to premium sales account executives in the last five (5) years. The department is responsible for selling the most season tickets out of any department in the organization.
We are looking for the right individual to join our team and sell the home of the Miami Dolphins. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, Miami Open, College Football Playoffs, international soccer and a host of world-class events including the Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
Following a $500 million dollar renovation in 2015, Hard Rock Stadium offers unparallel club, luxury seating, and suite options which set the standard for live events. As a full menu sales consultant a Business Development Account Executive will be focused on executing virtual and face to face meetings with local businesses and consumers to sell season memberships.
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales.
- Conduct face to face sales appointments throughout South Florida in addition to hosting appointments in our state of the art preview center.
- The candidate will be held accountable to certain levels of activity and production (calls, appointments, pipeline KPI’s, and revenue)
- We are looking for someone who has strong self-leadership skills and will be able to hold themselves accountable to ticket sales best practices (daily prospecting, training, etc.)
- Due to the nature of this industry, the candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weeknights, select weekends and holidays
- We are looking for a diverse candidate who possesses an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of ticket sales experience
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Ability to present sales material to large groups and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous work experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
If you feel that you excel in face to face sales presentations and have demonstrated a strong work ethic and an aspiration to build a career in professional sports, then we want to hear from you!
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.