Manager Level - Ticket Sales & Service - Future Consideration with TeamWork Online in Cleveland · OH
If you or someone you know is currently looking for your next opportunity within the sports space as a manager level executive interested in ticket sales & service, please submit a complete profile / application.
The goal of this opening is to help ease the transition for as many executives either now or when life begins to return a bit more to normal. Listed below are a few of the responsibilities that could be associated with this type of role. In the job questions you will specify if you can move or must stay local.
A ticket sales management position will most likely have daily responsibilities including, without limitation, the following:
- Directly oversee the Account Executive team to drive ticket sales and retention initiatives with a primary focus on corporate prospects in the mid to large market.
- Work closely with the Ticketing & Premium Seating Management team to develop regular training structure and consistent sales processes for the Account Executive team.
- Participate in the development of ticket sales business plans, including but not limited to pricing, targets, sales/renewal efforts, inventory management, and relationship strategies while analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales programs, methods, costs and results
- Develop and enhance relationships with current clients to increase business development opportunities through exceptional service and referrals
- Develop and implement new strategies for B2B account acquisition for long-term suite lease and premium product lines through personalized sales presentations to C-level executives
- Maintain and expand upon Premium Sales book of business consistent with the goals of the department as well as achieving personal revenue targets
- Administer and maintain the following; account and lead guidelines, daily KPI’s, pacing of revenue objectives, campaign management, pipeline management and general ticketing policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Human Resources Management team on recruitment efforts to promote a consistent salesforce pipeline
- Participate in managing the Consumer Sales Internship Program which includes defining daily responsibilities, sales training support and overall professional development in order to supplement revenue generating objectives and to create a pipeline for future openings
- Provide client engagement and resolution support for direct reports
- Work with members of the department to enhance and develop strategies and procedures for the sales process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to relocate?
Here’s a video link. Could you prepare a video on yourself? This will be made available to employers. We will send you the link to add to your record. https://hire.li/30c7cbb