In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You’ll Do:
The On Location Scrum Master will work with multiple On Location teams to deliver the roadmap for a high profile and large-scale eCommerce project. Each On Location team is made up of a Product Manager, Designer, Developers, and QA resources. The Scrum Master will lead the daily scrum meetings for each of these teams and manage the SDLC activities for the ongoing sprint. Their focus every single working day would be to ensure each team is iteratively and incrementally delivering value. They will learn to act as a catalyst for change by making the evolving processes work for the entire team
- Establish and enforce agile delivery methodology for a cross-functional team environment
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and adherence of the project plan and project progression reporting.
- Facilitate scrum events such as daily team scrum calls where team members will discuss yesterday’s progress, today’s work, any impediments or blockers, and any additional insights to help the SDLC.
- Assists team in maintaining transparency concerning the team's projects, progress, and capacity management using different tools. Iteratively analyses the team progress to help project management team make informed decisions
- Assist in the creation, evaluation and prioritization of development stories, epics, and sprints.
- The scrum master will work under the oversight of the Engineering Leadership to assist in the definition of the delivery schedules and deadline and aid in the facilitation of client stakeholder relationships.
- Act as the custodian for the agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Actively communicates the organizational updates with the teams, removes barriers for successful implementation, and keep the teams focused on the task at hand.
- Helps the Product Management team maintain the functionality backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team's progress.
You Have These
- 5+ years scrum master experience
- Experience with Kanban, Task board, Burn-down/burn-up charts, and scrum reporting
- Prior experience in reporting for the stakeholders on status of sprints, release milestones, program status etc.
- Tracking, management, and reporting of Actions register
We’d Love If You Also Have These:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience facilitating the removal of technical and functional impediments
- Experience with AWS ecosystem for different technical and CI/CD components
- Strong communicator and a team player who will enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Be an active learner who enjoys learning new business processes and technologies.
- Strong documenter of milestones, risks, actions, and decisions.
- The Scrum Master will need to be an active learner who enjoys learning new business processes and technologies.
May be required to travel on company business
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.