IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media, operating in more than 30 countries. The company manages some of the world’s greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in sports training and league development, as well as marketing, media and licensing for brands, sports organizations and collegiate institutions. IMG is part of the Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) network.
As an intern with the Original Content Department at IMG you will be involved in every aspect of video, photo and web content production. You will shoot, edit, direct, and produce unique content for the web, digital campaigns, and even television.You will get to live and work in NYC with the opportunity to travel domestically and abroad. During your time as a IMG Intern you will be given creative responsibility to work on brands such as: NYFW, UFC, Miss Universe, World’s Strongest Man, and much more!
What we guarantee is an outstanding learning environment and an incredible experience. What we require in return is exceptional people who can meet the challenges and demands of every aspect of web content production.
DIGITAL MULTIMEDIA INTERNSHIP
Sessions: Feb 2018-June 2018 or July 2018-December 2018
• Solid Shooting experience (scripted,documentary, LIVE)
• Basic photography + Design skills
• Expert in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Suite (editing is essential)
• Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
• Strong leadership and strategic perspective
• 2 years of experience
• Ability to travel frequently
• Must have valid passport
• Must obtain accommodation in NYC/NJ area (Remember to take into account the cost of living in NYC)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• The internship will be compensated
• 40 hour work week in our NYC offices
• Shoot and Edit video footage from various events around the world
• Shoot and edit photos
• Successfully apply principles of graphic, interactive, user-interface, and information design to create visually
• Create and develop story lines for brands
• Creative ability to design, layout, and produce graphics and visuals for miscellaneous related projects.
• Form friendships that will last a lifetime!
• Cover Letter (please specify the session you are applying)
• Links to work and/or video reel - Please include at least:
• 1 Video following Social Trends
*Show us a video that is socially engaging - for example a video in the style of NowThis narrated by text or in the style of other popular social outlets
• 1 Documentary-Style piece - Shot/Edited by you
*Pieces can be from a class *Should be short form (30s-3mins)