In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You’ll Do:
The Manager, International Team Tours will work closely with the Director, International Team Tours to create a positive and efficient environment focused on executing with excellence. This position will also work with other managers company-wide in developing and driving consistent event processes, including the implementation of uniform training programs around all processes. This leader will play a key role in managing existing clients and bringing new clients onboard.
- Work in conjunction with the Director, International Team Tours to develop and execute existing events within the overall line of business
- Work cross functionally internally and externally to develop new business ideas to existing clients.
- Analyze prospects & risks associated with business development opportunities in focused areas of interest
- Foster client relationships:
- Maintain contact with international partners, guests, hotels, transportation vendors, and other services to develop strategies for upcoming events
- Identify specific needs and expectations that encourage repeat business
- Create and distribute event-related communications to applicable recipients (e.g. tour clients & international partners)
- Build and manage event budgets and measure post-event results
- Manage contracting process—including negotiations, escalations, and approvals/signatures to ensure mutually beneficial solutions and to ensure the Company is receiving best available rates in the market
- Create event and hotel (CCG/Prepaid) builds in proprietary programs/systems as needed
- Direct fulfillment process to include ordering components, coordinating delivery of packages
- ·Reviews post-event notes and client surveys to ensure brand quality standards are achieved
- Analyze and review financials relating to post-event sales, event expenses, payments, reconciliations, client reporting, and general ledger allocations
- Maintain the collection, input, and documentation of event summary information (e.g. historic sales reporting, event survey and financial client reporting, actuals to Accounting, check approval)
- Assists the director in directing and supervising all aspects of the International Tours business including; work assignments, and periodic reviews
- Work in conjunction with and communicate closely with other departments as it relates to major events:
- Marketing – assist with website support by providing relevant content; preparation of collateral materials; implement innovative ideas, and ensure accuracy of information
- Marketing – Identify potential customers to sell services through outbound calls, email blasts, and other tactics to cross-sell services
- Guest service support and issue resolution via phone and email
- Continue increasing working knowledge of all events/services to provide customer support; assist Customer Service with incoming sales calls, as needed
You Have These
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sports management or a related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in a management position (minimum of 5+ years) preferably in the Collegiate sports and/or travel industry
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
We’d Love If You Also Have These:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- A proven record of accomplishment of strong personal effectiveness in which imaginative and distinctive leadership have been demonstrated
- Continually strive for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals
- Experience in Collegiate Sports and Event Operations is preferred
- Experience as a collegiate of professional athlete
- International Travel Experience and / or foreign language proficiency is a plus
Ability to travel for work during weekends & holidays. This position may require up to 25% travel.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. Must be adaptable to work schedule and be available to work extended hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.