In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Effectively manage SVP, Finance’s calendars, including setting, re-scheduling and confirming multiple meetings and conference calls
- Manage heavy phone detail
- Arrange travel plans as needed, including purchasing tickets, creating itineraries, and arranging transportation to and from airport to locations
- Liaise internally and externally as necessary with all levels of personnel, clients and business associates
- Update and maintain internal online filing systems;
- Filing and distributing material
- Work on special projects as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
Skills and Abilities
- Professional, detail-oriented, motivated and proactive
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple tasks
- Maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality with finance matters
- Exhibit strong and effective written and communication skills
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment and make decisions with informed discretion;
- Must have professional phone etiquette.
- Interest in finance a plus
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: