Company: IMG Tennis
Event: Miami Open Presented by Itau
Position: Travel and Player Services Coordinator
Start Date: February 10 2020
End Date: April 17 2020
The Travel and Player Services Temp Employee will report to the Director of Player Services.
Responsibilities are expected to include (but not limited to):
- Hotel Bookings for Ticket holders, Players, Coaches, Industry, Sponsors, and VIP’s.
- Management of the Travel Inbox, which includes replying to inquiries for Miami Open Tickets and Accommodations and selling our Vacation Packages.
- Hotel Confirmation Data Entry and emails to Tournament Guests
- Assisting with Player Transportation Calls and Inputting into reservation system
- Assisting with Player rental cars
- Assisting with the Player Treat Day—executing trade deals with local companies for afternoon treats in the upper player lounge
- Booking Car rentals for players, ticket holders, and staff
- Communicating hotel availability with Ticket Office
- Candidates MUST be able to commit to on-site work between March 16th and April 5th –including weekends and holidays
- On-site Customer Service with Public Phone Calls
- Updating Player Handbook and Information
A range of skills are required for this position. Some of the most important skills include:
- Customer Service
- High level of phone and email etiquette
- Problem Solving
- High level of communication skills
From Feb to Mid-March, the position will require 4 to 5 days in the office for an approximate total of 30-35 hours per week. The schedule is fairly flexible. During the tournament (between mid-March through the first week of April), long days and weekends will be needed for an approximate 70-80 hours per week and the schedule is less flexible.
· $10 hr.