Company: IMG Tennis
Event: Miami Open Presented by Itau
Position: Outdoor Turf Area Attendant
Start Date: March 18, 2020
End Date: April 5, 2020
The position will collaborate with and report to the Director of Player Services to improve the player experience upon arrival and help with player and tournament requests.
- Assist in the set-up, upkeep, and overseeing of outdoor turf area, located just outside of the main stadium.
- Maintain supplies, cleanliness, and respond to player requests in a timely fashion.
- Oversee the check out, check in, and inventory of sporting supplies that are available for rental.
- Responsible for coordinating pick-up soccer games for participants.
- Responsible for inventory before each shift, and after.
* Please note that this position will be stationed outdoors in the sun.
Schedule: Event Hours – Mon-Sunday, approximately 70-80 hours per week, including weekends
A range of skills are required for this position. Some of the most important skills include:
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- High level of communication skills
- Tournament uniform
Please send a cover letter and resume to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration