In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
IMG Academy is the world’s leading sports education brand, providing a holistic education model that empowers student-athletes to win their future, preparing them for college and for life. IMG Academy offers an innovative suite of on-campus and online experiences, providing growth opportunities for all student-athletes through:
- Boarding school and camps, via a 600-acre state-of-the-art campus in Bradenton, Fla. (IMGAcademy.com)
- Online coaching via the IMG Academy+ brand, with a focus on personal development through the lens of sport and performance (IMGAcademy.com/Plus)
- Online college recruiting, via the NCSA brand, providing content, tools, coaching and access to a network of 40,000 college coaches (ncsasports.org)
Our team has a deep appreciation for the transformative power of sports and holistic personal development. Our leadership is actively investing in the growth of the organization. We continue to broaden and deepen our technology platform and team in pursuit of our vision for empowering youth sports and the path-to-college for student-athletes.
IMG Academy is part of the Endeavor family of companies (NYSE:EDR).
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Position Summary: Work with a team of other Campus Safety Officers in providing a safe and secure environment for IMG students, employees and visitors
- Arrive on time and in uniform before the start of each shift
- Attend a daily briefing before the start of each shift
- Maintain a Campus Safety post as assigned
- Interview all persons on IMG property that are not known to the Officer
- Screen all vehicles and persons attempting to enter IMG property and allow only authorized vehicles/persons entry onto the campus
- Conduct patrols for up to 8 hours to insure all property is secure, no unsafe conditions exist, no unauthorized persons are on property and all maintenance needs are reported
- Log all unusual incidents in the Daily Logbook
- Monitor student departure of the campus to ensure accountability
- Collaborate with Student Services on curfew rules with students
- Detect unauthorized acts by students, employees and visitors
- Keep all Campus Safety posts clean and orderly
- Pick up all trash/debris on campus grounds
- Develop positive relationships with all IMG employees
- Report any known child endangerment or abuse
- Know, own and support all Campus Safety and IMG policies and procedures
- Develop new procedures to streamline processes.
- Identify defects in current procedures and provide applicable solutions.
- Receive, conduct investigations and complete incident reports
- Respond to all types of emergencies and other security related calls
- Be placed on stand-by status or recalled into work during emergency or weather related situations
- Perform first aid/CPR/AED if needed
- Any other duty assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Speak and write fluent English
- Good verbal and communicative skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to write detailed incident reports
- High School Diploma
- Able to watch numerous computer monitors for 8 hours
- Ability to stay calm during all types of emergencies
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years security related experience
- Law enforcement, military or security experience
- D-license obtained or in progress
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Able to work shifts of up to 12 hours
- Able to drive/ sit in a golf cart for up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time.
- Must be able to walk around IMG’s 400+ acre campus
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Not guaranteed to have set days off, set shifts, to have 40 work hours per week or to have two days off per week.
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.