This part-time File Clerk will be expected to work between 20 and 25 hours each week (flexible schedule) and will be responsible for organizing and filing documents to assist the IMG Payroll team.
Responsibilities include general administrative duties, with specific attention to:
- Organizing all new hire and existing employees files
- Printing and organizing documents
- Assisting the team with administrative tasks
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Professional demeanor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.