Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events, and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training, and league development.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President, Global Partnerships. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level executive administrative support by coordinating and conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the EVP’s needs. The role must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanor across a broad range of internal and external individuals. To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
- Extensive diary management including overseeing complex global travel arrangements, visa preparation and on the ground logistics
- Coordinating multi-party meetings, global conference calls and video-conferences
- Meeting organization and preparation, minute taking and subsequent drafting / providing reminders of follow up notes / actions
- Taking dictation and drafting notes
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents prior to meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and accurately route incoming communications as well as extensive gate keeping
- Work closely and effectively with the President and their Executive Assistant to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Acting as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President and the Executive Assistant updated
- Assisting with Ad hoc Projects
- Auctioning various documentation
- Full email inbox management, responding to RSVPs, correspondence on behalf of the President
- Event organization (primarily internal – off-sites, etc.)
- Client support at events
- Point of contact for team enquiries
- Preparation of documents and presentations
- Processing multi-currency expenses and credit card reconciliation
- Carry out personal / family admin / travel arrangement and general errand duties
- General office admin and management
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties, which are within the scope and purpose of the job
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Must have worked in fast paced, high growth business before with previous experience as an EA/PA required
- Driving administrative processes
- Must have handled confidential information before while exercising discretion
- Must have developed the knowledge and experience of managing and processing invoices, and other common corporate processes
Skills and Abilities
- Organizational skills that enable the individual to priorities a varied workload. Priorities will often change to dictate focus of work – the candidate must have the ability to handle competing demands and last-minute changes effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, mange time effectively and priorities
- Culturally aware and a strong global outlook
- Very strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Calm and professional manner when working under pressure
- Positive, professional, proactive, diligent and flexible approach to work
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
CIRCUMSTANCES UNIQUE TO THE ROLE
- You'll usually work normal office hours (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday)
- Possibility of attending client events / meetings outside of working hours
- Occasional travel with Executive Vice President
- Being available after working hours should assistance be required
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: