In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to join our mobile product team, helping us to build engaging consumer experiences for Endeavor’s numerous marquee events, serving both iOS and Android platforms with React Native. Ultimately, we’re in the business of strengthening brand loyalty for these events and businesses, and we’ll do that through solid customer experiences and a culture of engineering excellence. We value the intrapreneurial spirit highly and we love working with talented people looking to grow. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
This position can be fully remote/distributed and requires a technical screen.
Who You Are
· You have 5+ years of experience in the field of mobile software engineering
· You understand what it takes to build and support large-scale production mobile applications and services
· You can point to a progression of career that shows you’re ready for number of projects that left lasting value for other companies
· You have 3+ years of experience with React Native against server-side APIs (REST/GraphQL) and insist on using Typescript wherever practical
· You know where and when you need to reach for native bindings, understand the benefits of offloading to web where practical, and know how to work with streaming media
· You have a grasp on the importance of good architectural design and a passion for building high quality applications
· You love working out the underpinnings of novel software and product offerings
· You thrive in the collaborative environment while relishing the opportunity to contribute to problem solving with your own focused and proactive work.
What You’ll Do
· Contribute to a culture of excellence building great products that delight our customers
· Design, implement, and operate stable, scalable, low cost applications
· Define and implement best practices and frameworks to facilitate higher code quality and faster time to market
· Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, QA/DevOps and Marketing to constantly innovate functionality and design
· Monitor and contribute across front-end, back-end, database and general infrastructure efforts
· Ensure applications meet the highest of expectations across performance, latency, scalability and compliance
· Document your software to ensure coworkers and customers can maximize its value
About the Division and Team
Endeavor Digital sits at the intersection of technology, content, and talent, operating scaled businesses, and creating new direct-to-consumer offerings with the world’s best creative talent and brands at the center. We are a team of strategists, product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and data scientists focused on building innovative products that help shape the future of media and entertainment. Within the Connected Experiences team, we support the development of digital experiences around Endeavor’s numerous marquee events, bringing the company new opportunities to engage our customers and fans.
About the Company
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agencyWME
; sports, fashion, events, and media companyIMG
; and premier mixed martial arts organizationUFC
, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:$135,000 annually
Hiring Range Maximum: $198,000 annually