The Miami Open Competition Services department has openings for the position of Court Crew during the 2018 tournament. These positions are temporary during the event, but offer great exposure and work experience for one of South Florida’s major sporting events.
POSITION: Court Crew
· Spend your time outdoors in the sunshine
· Set the courts up for Championship Competition Play
· Maintain supplies throughout play
· Change sponsor signage
· Monitor practice courts
· Be part of a great team environment
· Nobody is closer to the action than the court crew!
DATES: March 19 – April 1, 2018
· $10.00/hr, plus time & a half for overtime
· Plenty of hours
· Tournament uniform
· Food provided while working
HOURS: Flexible hours (morning through mid-afternoon; afternoon through evening)
**Note: Preference will be given to those who apply early. Must apply by February 24 for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.