At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits and access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was selected as one of Front Office Sports 2020 Best Employers in Sports! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work. (https://www.outsideonline.com/2418305/best-places-work-2020). USA Triathlon has also been listed No. 2 in the Colorado Springs Business Journal’s Top 10 National Sports Associations for 2020. USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018 and 2019. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
The Constituent Relationship Coordinator is responsible for providing a high-level of service to all key constituents at USA Triathlon including Members, Race Directors, Coaches, Officials and Clubs. This role will support the Constituent Relationship Senior Manager and Director of Constituent Relationships in all aspects of constituent servicing including responding to emails, answering phone calls, processing event sanction applications, processing event post-race information, retention efforts around constituent groups, and assisting with the education integration for coaches and race directors. This position will be expected to establish a proficient level of knowledge across all constituent groups so that they can be responsive to all incoming inquiries regardless of topic. The Constituent Relationship Coordinator will be at the forefront of USAT’s efforts to be a service leader within the multisport industry and manage a majority of the day to day customer service efforts within the organization.
General Constituent Service:
- Respond and provide service to key constituents of the organization in a timely and efficient manner working directly with race directors, coaches, clubs, officials and members by phone and email to resolve their inquiries
- Respond to all constituent inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
Member Specific Service:
- Oversee member issues and ensure effective and long-term solutions to problems
- Monitor program and procedures for on-time delivery and member satisfaction
- Assist in managing incoming member inquiries and providing solutions to any issues
- Process memberships as necessary to ensure accurate reporting and measurement
- Provide feedback to the company regarding service failures and member concerns
- Processes all elite memberships
- Support one-day membership data entry as needed
- Assist in data correction
- Deals directly with race directors by phone and email in order to resolve their inquiries
- Processes and reconciles event post-race
- Collects results files from sanctioned events for inclusion into the USA Triathlon rankings
- Provides concierge service as needed for RDs who have a long history with USAT and who we can reward with this special service support
- Works closely with colleagues on customer service, information dissemination to race directors, insurance and compliance issues
- Assists in Race Director Value Proposition and various task force groups that might be formed
- Assists and supporting USA Triathlon Officials
- Ensures all Youth and Certified Race Directors are up to date on SafeSport and Background Checks
- Support USAT educational efforts including annual renewal and recertification processing
- Support annual club renewal process including insurance processing and enrollment
- Pull weekly reports for Regional Official Coordinator and other reporting as needed
- Ability to support events onsite as necessary
- Other duties as assigned to ensure department operations run smoothly
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of related experience including customer service and procedural review
- Knowledge of the sport of triathlon is helpful, but not required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time, with high quality
- Ability to travel and withstand long event days
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment as part of a team atmosphere, including effective coordination with other business units
A cover letter is required along with your resume. Please also include answers to the questions below:
Are you willing to relocate to Colorado Springs?
What most excites you about USA Triathlon?
Please note we do not offer relocation assistance.
Additional Job Information:
- Hiring Pay Range: $34k - $43k
- This is a full time, non-exempt position intended to work 40 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.