Under direction of the Chief Information Officer, the Technology Coordinator facilitates the efficient operation of the IT department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This position may also assist with special projects and other tasks as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage technology licenses and contracts.
- Performs user testing of new software products.
- Write instructions for using developed software.
- Assists in the administration duties of the IT department.
- Performs various routine office functions.
- Provides direct administrative support to the Chief Information Officer.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Two years clerical or customer service experience preferred.
- Basic information technology experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two-person lift)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
**Please attach a resume in PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**