**Please attach a resume in PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**
This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, including a collaborative spirit, innovation, respect, and accountability.
Under the general direction of the Managing Director of Project Management, the Project Manager’s primary responsibility is the management and oversight the active projects to which they are assigned with emphasis on the communication of project statuses and issues to Managing Director of Project Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate on a consistent basis with direct supervisor all aspects of projects assigned.
- Identifying, scheduling and facilitating the acquisition of all needed assets for project completion.
- Assists in reviewing tasks for sprint planning.
- Performs planning, testing and quality assurance tasks.
- Works directly with Developers to map out project tasks.
- Reviews and makes recommendations on processes and procedures.
- Works with staff to review requests and map out work.
- Monitor department activities in absence of supervisor.
- Support staff technical needs.
- Working hours from 8:30am to 5pm with overtime as needed.
- Attendance at staff meetings.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service to staff and members, with an emphasis on being helpful and finding resolutions that comply with the Federation’s strategic plan and information technology policies.
- Analytical or problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain performance under pressure.
- Ability to set priorities and maintain effectiveness at varying tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer, software, operations and processes.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Windows OS and SQL Server knowledge a plus.
- Typing skills: 20 wpm.
- Extended hours of availability, including some nights and weekends, periodic travel is required (10%).
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring organizational, analytical and problem solving skills preferred.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*This is not a remote position.