Under direction of the Social Media Manager, this position is responsible for the creation, distribution, management, and tracking of posts on the US Equestrian family of social media properties. As well as, executing media partnership and sponsorship social media deliverables through creative brainstorming and content creation. Additionally, this position produces original video content to supplement social media and USEF Network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all USEF and USEF Network social media accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage social media content calendar coordinating with other members of marketing.
- Content calendar updated and maintained by this individual that includes both original content and produced content by other marketing members like editorial, communications, sport, executive, sponsorship, and ShopUSEF.
- Oversee social media analytics for US Equestrian and our partners.
- Create unique content via video editing and Photoshop for social media accounts.
- Track and execute media partnership and sponsor social media deliverables.
- Creative photography for marketing uses including asset management and tagging in WebDam.
- Produce and deliver USEF Network and Equestrian Weekly email assets for Email Manager.
- Solo travel to cover events for both USEF Network and US Equestrian social media.
- Assist with 24/7 monitoring and management of social platforms including comments and messages.
- Produce video content for USEF Network, social media, and select sponsors. Also assist with USEF Network monitoring as requested.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Adobe Suite specifically Premiere and Photoshop.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and implement social media marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube.
- Knowledge or background equestrian sport preferred.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in the field is preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to walk and be on your feet for extended periods of time to cover outdoor events.
- Extended hours of availability, including nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
*This is not a remote position.
**Please attach a resume in either Word document or PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**