3STEP Sports is looking for a Staging Coordinator. 3STEP Sports in Wilmington, MA is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation. Established in 2001, 3STEP operates more than 1,100 events and dozens of club programs for athletes ages 8-18 spanning 40+ states and across seven sports.
This position would work with our valued supply partners and our apparel dealer Champions Choice, who is the largest volume supplier for Adidas Team Sales of College Division I quality uniforms and footwear in the United States. The Staging Coordinator is a full-time position and would be stationed at the company’s Warehouse. This position will be essential as you will be the first one to touch the arriving apparel, ensuring it gets to the right place with on time delivery to our end user.
What you’ll do:
- Delegate the pick tickets/tasks to warehouse staff
- Print pick slips and committing the picks in Fishbowl once they are physically picked
- Data entry utilizing Fishbowl to complete orders and move order to Staging on the production board
- Assist with the physical staging process
- Troubleshoot and resolve any problems that arise during the staging process
- Print proofs for each subitem on orders prior sending to production
- Responsible for the shuttle – both physically putting orders on the shuttle cart and updating the shuttle group on the production board
- Adjust the proofs manually if there was a change to the sales order
- Communicate with production about any discrepancies between the sales order and the generated proof they receive (if something is backordered/switched styles/cancelled)
- Communicate with sales reps about orders – answering any questions
- Assist sales reps with the separation of backordered items to push through the rest of the order
- Resolve any receiving problems that occur
- Something cannot be received, a purchasing error (wrong size/color), vendor sent the wrong item, etc.
- All shipping out of the warehouse
- Blank product orders, returns, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- You have attention to detail and are able to concentrate on tasks for a longer period of time
- You bring a rise & grind type of attitude
- You are able to communicate efficiently with a variety of stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.