Competitive Edge Sports is seeking reliable, organized, responsible and outgoing team players who are passionate about sports with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
A Site Director should be knowledgeable about basketball and volleyball and must be highly skilled in customer service and positive face to face interaction with people. Site Directors need to be available evenings from 3-11pm and/or weekends between 7a-10p. A willingness to potentially work at various locations is a positive.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Communication: greets, engages & directs athletes, coaches, spectators, scorekeepers, and referees to appropriate courts
- Cash management: handles café & admissions reconciliation
- Oversee staff: ensures scorekeepers, admissions team & café staff are here for scheduled shifts & ensures they are doing their job
- Staff Support: provides back up and assistance to event/programming staff as needed with an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality to ensure the facility is functioning at its best when hosting events/programming
- Game Day Tasks: collects & enters game scores for up-to-date standings in app & captures content for social media as requested (pictures/video)
- Secures the facility: at the end of the day ensures building is ready for next day of programming, lights out, doors locked
Interested Candidates should email resumes to Lisa Marsland at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.