3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across seven sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with prior sports marketing experience who will work as a liaison with the national marketing operations team to implement all marketing initiatives. The candidate must have the ability to multitask working on various projects concurrently, and work with a team to support the overlying objectives. The position will sit with our lacrosse group in Denver, CO.
- Manage and distribute promotional content for all lacrosse division digital outlets.
- Includes web headers and announcements, social media graphics, marketing e-mails, company brochures, postcards, event flyers, event signage, advertisements, sponsorship presentations, infographics and other special projects as assigned
- Manage and maintain national and local market social accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the online communities, and all associated websites.
- Serve as main point of contact for national marketing operations team as it pertains to the lacrosse group, maintaining consistent and clear communication and proactively identifying needs
- Work with Marketing team to activate events and club programs by implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, including in-event social media
- Select photos and videos while managing the archive of photos for the lacrosse department
- Ability to prioritize projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities
- Able to collaborate with the graphics and marketing team, other internal teams and external clients in a professional manner
- Ability to take strategic feedback and incorporate into revisions, edits, modifications, resizing and other adjustments to previously completed work
- Night and weekend work may be required based on event schedule.
- Creative thinker who takes pride in problem solving.
- Experience managing multiple projects with a high level of detail in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.