The Coordinator, 3STEP Lacrosse provides and manages the backend operations for lacrosse programming, events, tournaments, etc. for assigned markets within the 3Step Lacrosse Division.
The Coordinator’s role is multi-faceted as it is responsible for improving the experience of our players, parents, vendors, co-workers and management through first-rate results oriented customer service. The Coordinator exercises independent judgement and makes decisions he or she deems appropriate with respect to his or her duties. Additional markets can be added or changed at any time in order to best support the company’s values, goals and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
- Ensures operational excellence by supporting internal and external customers.
- Manages registration for club teams, tournaments, workshops, events, and other programming.
- Administers and signs coaches’, referees’ and field staffs’ contracts for services and payments.
- Identifies processes and procedures to be streamlined for efficiency and economical purposes.
- Develops and maintains schedules for coaches, players and management over a 12-month rolling calendar.
- Transports and sets up equipment for games and practices.
- Trains new hires on 3Step processes and procedures.
- Develops and distributes practice and game schedules, guidelines, and handbooks.
- Confirms delivery dates, for uniforms, equipment, hats, etc. to ensure on time delivery.
- Builds sustainable relationships of trust with parents, coaches, players, vendors and employees by providing clear, honest communication, empathy and compassion, diligence, politeness, cheerfulness and tact.
- Follows up with customers regarding complaints and provides solutions and alternatives.
- Attends local programming, greets parents, coaches and youth and subs for events’ staff during breaks.
- Reviews customer surveys and provides timely feedback to senior management.
- Tracks invoices and expenses against budget and notifies director of concerns.
- Holds customers accountable for outstanding payments and uses his or her discretion to provide discounts and / or credits.
- Answers questions, distributes marketing materials.
- Manages market’s website, various means of social media and works with marketing on press releases.
- Works with travel manager for programs that require coaches, players and parents to travel.
- Updates youth, coach, parent and other information in CRM, rosters and other databases.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, CRM, etc.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-sufficient due to the travel of management throughout the year.
- Multi-tasks in a fast-paced high intensity work environment.
- Effective time management even when time is tight, and pressures are high.
- First rate customer service skills which include effective conflict management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Highly organized with a great attention to detail. Should be able to provide accurate written materials
- Determine priorities without direct supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, CRM and other database software.
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.
- Operate office equipment such as copiers, scanners, fax machines, phones, etc.
- Read, write, and speak Standard English.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days are Monday through Friday with flexible hours between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. and with occasional weekends and evenings.
Some travel is expected for this position.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.