Swarm Basketball is the largest professional youth basketball organization in the US, specializing in amateur teams, leagues, camps, and clinics across 22 states! Our mission is to create local basketball programs focused on athlete development within a positive, team-oriented environment. We are changing the landscape of youth basketball and invite high-character, motivated individuals to apply for one of our Senior Director positions!
Senior Directors work in partnership with the Swarm front office staff to create and grow local programming in various cities and towns across the United States. Senior Directors often grow their local/regional program to a point where it can support a fulltime position!
- Ensure the safety of all Swarm athletes
- Are reliable, professional, organized, and well-spoken
- Are the face of the program and understand that they are expected to uphold the values and mission of the organization
- Provide and foster an environment that is conducive for the development of all athletes
- Have a strong knowledge of basketball with coaching and/or playing experience
- Assist in hiring the coaching staff
- Grow the basketball network within their region
- Lead on-court events when necessary (tryouts, camps, clinics, practices, and games)
- Assist with uniform distribution
- Work in partnership with the Swarm staff to develop creative basketball programing
Currently Hiring Senior Directors in the following locations:
- Mansfield, Massachusetts
- Brooklyn, New York
- Carmel, New York
- Manalapan, New Jersey
- Wheeling, West Virginia
- Bedford Park (Chicago), Illinois
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.