Sales Consultant - LA Chargers - The Aspire Group
- Reaches out to customer leads through cold calling
- Makes 80 – 100 outbound calls daily
- Conducts research to gather information and create new leads
- Initiates high volume daily outbound calls to target and client prospects
- Follows up / follows through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discovers and qualifies new leads. Asks questions to prospects to identify key business issue needs, positive business outcomes, minimum required capabilities, metrics and to understand each prospect’s buying process.
- Maintains accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity, and forecast information within the applicable CRM system
- Collaborates with others to execute upon integrated outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns. Follow consultative selling approach to link a prospect’s needs with the proper solutions
- Meets and/or exceeds individual and/or team goals while meeting expectations in value and customer service
- Learns and maintains basic knowledge of products and services, the industry and industry trends, and our competition
- Presents, promotes, and sells products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive business, partner, and customer relationships
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supplies management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improves through feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven individual
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to improvise and make good decisions
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to take initiative that leads to results
- A minimum of one year in a sales or sales support role
- Previous experience in the sports industry
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Profitable track record in sales
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Degree in Sports Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our Company?
Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?