Sales and Service Consultant - Loyola Marymount with The Aspire Group in Los Angeles · CA
The Aspire Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Sales and Service Consultant
Manager of Sales and Service, The Aspire Group
Loyola Marymount University
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Expiration Date: 05/31/2020
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36-month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Partnership: The Loyola Marymount University (LMU) department of Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in Los Angeles, CA. The Athletics Department has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, LMU Athletics and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. LMU University Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: Loyola Marymount University Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Sales and Service Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily from outbound phone calls. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing, text messaging, face-to-face presentations and in-arena/stadium tours. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Aspire Leadership. Sales and Service Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calls and service inbound calls for the Athletic Department for all ticketed sports. Inventory available for sale at this location include, but is not limited to: season tickets, renewals, upgrades and add-ons, group tickets, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, and single-game tickets
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database
- Work home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with FRMC Leadership
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
- Make 80-100 outbound calls daily
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience preferred but not required; display a genuine desire to help people
- AXS Ticketing software experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits, 401K and paid time off.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.