*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Executive Assistant to the President/Chief Operating Officer
Department: Business Administration
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the President/Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
The Executive Assistant to the President/Chief Operating Officer position is primarily responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the President/COO by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for the President.
- Track and manage various administrative functions for the President/COO.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties, handle appropriately, or take messages.
- Greet visitors and determine access to specific individuals.
- Read/analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine significance and proper distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, planning lunches, and records management.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and secondary email.
- Act as liaison between all Business Operations departments and the President/COO.
- Management of match day needs including suite catering, ticket distribution and management of parking and pre-game credentials.
- Assist the President/COO on match days as needed, including suite set-up and management, pre-match field visits for guests, and overseeing suite attendant.
- Coordinate with other Business Operations department heads as necessary.
- Coordinate travel for the President/COO and travelling companions as necessary.
- Assist with collection and distribution of autographed items, travel/tickets for away games, communications regarding non-MLS events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an executive assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings and/or weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Walking throughout the stadium facility
- Light lifting
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.