*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Marketing & Fan Engagement Intern
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Marketing Manager
Duration: May – End of 2020 Season (up to 12 months)
- Assist with marketing and promotion for all sellable products including but not limited to single game tickets, PSL/season tickets, premium seating, corporate hospitality, etc.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and informational emails.
- Assist with survey data and retention efforts as it pertains to season ticket holders, single game ticket buyers and other audiences across our database.
- Assist in execution of experiential fan engagement events & opportunities on both game day and non-game days including but not limited to vendor management, setup and breakdown, gameday staff management, guest acquisition, agency and marketing briefs, ideation and research.
- Assist in providing a specialized level of customer service to clients, members and vendors, including day-to-day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account maintenance inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, and inquiries, etc.
- Assist in daily operations of the Panthers affinity clubs including but not limited to creation of PawPrints newsletter, content creation, deploying bimonthly birthday emails, event coordination and email correspondence with members.
- Assist with the creation of enter-to-win contests via FanCompass including ideation, execution and fulfillment.
- Assist in daily operations of the Marketing Department, including administrative and clerical support, filing, data entry, storage, promotional inventory deliveries and inventory management, etc.
- Assist with all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or current student with equivalent experience
- Must have an interest in sports marketing, data analysis, advertising, and/or fan appreciation programming
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook, including the ability to merge documents and manage multi-page spreadsheets for weekly reporting
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as basic HTML coding
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Must be adaptable while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to take and follow direction
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Lift at least 40 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.