Position: Graphic Designer
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Creative Services Manager
Status: Full-time (Exempt) position
The Carolina Panthers are looking for a Graphic Designer with experience creating visual and motion graphics for digital platforms, as well as other organizational needs. The ideal candidate should have a strong design-forward skillset to innovative design, video production and content creation.
- Design, build and animate various graphics for social media, tv and other digital platforms that matches the tone of voice and overall brand of the Carolina Panthers
- Collaborate with the creative and digital teams to consistently deliver on all deliverables in a timely manner
- Assist with the development of the visual brand of the Carolina Panthers across digital, and audio/video platforms
- Deliver real-time content on game days
- Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques
- Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment
- Must be able to handle concept changes and accept creative feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required
- At least 3 years of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms
- Must be able to take design project from concept to completion
- Adept at motion graphic design, design conventions, and post-production process
- Must have an awareness of and interest in latest digital, social media, and video production trends shaping professional sports including the cross-section of sports, pop culture, music, fashion, art, and entertainment
- Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment
- Experience with video production in some capacity
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Advanced creative and technical capabilities in composing visual effects using motion
- Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations
- Highly experienced in shooting with HD Professional equipment
- Advanced knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with staff, members of the media, and players/coaches
- Must organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates
- Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to meeting deadlines
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information.
- Sitting at a desk and computer for long periods of time.
- Bending, standing, reaching, kneeling, and lifting technology equipment and office materials.
- Walking throughout the facility, sometimes for an extended period of time.
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions).
Proven graphic design experience required—Please supply links to work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.