*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Game Day & Event Manager - Football
Department: Stadium Operations: Event Operations/ Management
Reporting Relationship: Supervised by the Senior Director of Stadium Operations and Events
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and managing Football games and events at Bank of America Stadium. This position will oversee the development and leadership of a Game Day & Events Coordinator - Football.
- Event preparation and execution for all Football games and events to include Panthers home games, College Football games, Fan Fest, and other stadium wide events hosted by the Carolina Panthers.
- Manage and execute large-scale special events such as Draft Party, PSL events,
- Serve as Manager on Duty during Football games.
- Stadium contact for internal communication, vendor and supplier relationships and site visits for Panthers and college football.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to coordinate and execute gameday activations including pre-game hospitality, sponsor activations, on-field entertainment, and stadium promotions.
- Work with college football partners to understand their needs, collaborating with internal staff to develop detailed event plans, event outlines, maps and diagrams for hosting a college football.
- Schedule and conduct client or partner site visits and walkthroughs during the planning stages of college football games.
- Ensure stadium is ready prior to game day including quality of cleanliness of all involved areas, equipment and gate set up and crowd control measures are in place.
- Oversee event specifics with all departments and vendors, communicating the event objectives and details regarding schedules, staffing, equipment rentals, field conversions, Housekeeping, Food Service, Security, Medic, Production, IT, Parking, Guest Services, Ticketing, etc.
- Prepare and submit post game notes including staffing deployments, attendance, incident and fan conduct reports, secret shopper reports and other event related data to provide insight into future game operations.
- Ensure the elements of a contract for college football are accurately executed.
- Schedule and oversee pre-event and post-event meetings with stadium staff and vendors.
- Work with other stadium departments to identify specific needs related to Football games.
- Support for other major stadium events to include Concerts and MLS games as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Sports and Entertainment Management or Event/Facility Management
- Minimum 5 years of advanced responsibility in Stadium, Arena or Major Event coordination/management of large-scale events
- Must be available to work all Panthers and College Football games, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays when necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Strong management, leadership, and communication skills
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to motivate staff and foster an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with various department
- Must be flexible and adaptable when preparing for events and practices
- Must be approachable and available to staff and peers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Walking throughout the stadium and stadium grounds
- Lift at least 50 pounds
- This job operates mostly in an outside environment and in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.