*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Game Day & Events Coordinator - Football
Department: Stadium Operations: Event Operations/ Management
Reporting Relationship: Supervised by Game Day & Events Manager - Football
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and coordinating Football Events at Bank of America Stadium. This position will report to the Game Day & Events Manager - Football.
- Assist Football Events manager with event preparation for all Football games and events to include Panthers home games, College Football games, Fan Fest, and other stadium wide events hosted by the Carolina Panthers.
- Assist with college football partners to understand their needs, collaborating with internal staff to develop detailed event plans, event outlines, maps and diagrams for hosting a college football.
- Coordinate with Stadium Operations to ensure all areas involved in event space are ready prior to event day including cleanliness of all involved areas, equipment and gate set up and crowd control measures are in place.
- Work with Stadium Operations to ensure Visiting and Officials locker rooms are cleaned, stocked, and staged for game day.
- At the direction of the manager, oversee event specifics with all departments and vendors, communicating the event objectives and details regarding schedules, staffing, equipment rentals, field conversions and flooring, Housekeeping, Food Service, Security, Medic, Production, IT, Parking, Guest Services, Ticketing, etc.
- Participates in client/partner site visits and walkthroughs.
- Assist Manager with pre-event and post-event meetings by collecting meeting minutes and distributing pertinent information.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of post-game notes including staffing deployments, attendance, incident and fan conduct reports, secret shopper reports and other event related data to provide insight into future game operations.
- Work with other stadium departments to identify specific needs related to Football games.
- Support for other major stadium events to include Concerts and MLS games as needed.
- This position will include various administrative duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Sports and Entertainment Management or Event/Facility Management
- Minimum 3 years in Stadium, Arena or Major Event coordination of large-scale events
- Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends to support Live Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays when necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to motivate staff and foster an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with various department
- Must be flexible and adaptable when preparing for events and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Walking throughout the stadium and stadium grounds
- Lift at least 50 pounds
- This job operates mostly in an outside environment and in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.