*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Broadcast/Digital Content Manager
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Director of Content & Broadcasting
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
This position is responsible for leading the creation of the Carolina Panthers long-form content, shows, and documentaries. This position is responsible for leading a small Broadcast/Digital Content team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for producing, a creative mind, an eye for detail, and will be able to produce stories from ideation to delivery.
- Lead development of long-form content throughout the calendar year.
- Build strategies and deliver insights for growth on YouTube.
- Help optimize YouTube titles, descriptions and keywords.
- Oversee “Panthers Huddle,” our linear show that airs on the Panthers TV Network.
- Shoot, edit and produce select video projects.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders (marketing, sponsorship, ticketing, community) to prioritize incoming media projects and develop new ideas for original media creation for both external and internal audiences.
- Supervise and maintain in-house studio and equipment.
- Hire, mentor and manage select members of the video team, including producers, coordinators, production assistants and seasonal interns.
- Implement the production and post-production workflow to ensure timely delivery of programs for broadcast and digital.
- Manage and execute production budgets and plans.
- Oversee and maintain production workflow, including a media asset management system to help with both back up and archiving and remote work.
- Build and maintain a network of trusted production media vendors.
- Provide media production training opportunities for video team.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 7 years of experience in a professional video production setting.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder etc.). Experience using Avid Media Composer is a plus.
- Expertise in operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment (i.e. Arri Amira, Sony F5, Sony FS7s, Broadcast Studio Cameras).
- Experience editing long-form features and documentaries with applications such as Adobe Premiere or AVID.
- Experience using MAM systems such as Avid Media Central, Avid Interplay and CatDV.
- Experience in leading and supervising a video team.
- Experience with project management software and tools.
- Must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your prowess as a shooter, editor and producer.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and/or holidays when necessary.
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Must exhibit team work, reliability, and dependability
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Problem-solver who can produce quality content and stay focused under constantly shifting conditions and priorities
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead by example and work well with others at all levels
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with care and sensitivity
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects under very tight timelines
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Lift at least 50 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions. Some travel may be required to away games.
Proven shooting and editing experience required - Please supply links to work demonstrating your experience with resume or application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.