*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Fall Internship Opportunity
Office (Weekly Tasks)
- Signage Organization: Help organize banners for all properties by game in their designated totes. Assuring all signs are number if needed and have correct verbiage on them.
- Catering Organization: Reviewing all UF and FL/GA catering orders in binder to assure purchased orders are correct and that we are making 20% on all orders. You will also be responsible for organizing these in UF game day binders for every game.
- Bellhops: You will be responsible for helping staff secure bellhops for the season.
- Number Game Day Maps: Helping property manager number UF site maps online to assure all tailgates have an allocated spot and number.
- Parking: Assuring that all guests who have purchased a parking pass has received there allocated parking pass.
- Picnic Packs: Prepping game day picnic packs for production team to put on the trucks for every game.
- Post-Game Thank You Notes / Calls: Calling clients after game day to thank them for attending and checking on their experience. Upselling for potential future game purchase.
- Helping with other office duties as needed
- You will be responsible for leading and delegating all bellhops on game day.
- Drop Off
- On top of Generator Refills
- Soft Break Down
- You will be a point of contact in the welcome tent for guests to ask questions about any game day needs.
Pay: $12 Hourly Rate
Game Day Attire: You will be given a manager polo for property. Khaki pants and tennis shoes.
Office Hours: Flexible on office hours
Travel: Optional* You are able to attend as a lead to help other properties on game days that are not your assigned school home game weekends.